“Cash Bonanza Pang-Eskwela Raffle Promo”
- The “Cash Bonanza Pang-Eskwela ” Raffle Promotion (“the “Promotion”) is organized by M. Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. and is open to all residents of Philippines over the age of 18 years old except employees and their families of M Lhuillier and MoneyGram, its affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of M Lhuillier and MoneyGram including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are disqualified to join this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by M. Lhuillier in their sole discretion with the concurrence of the DTI. Decisions made by M. Lhuillier in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into with the concurrence of the DTI.
- The Promotion is a raffle whereby any customer who receives funds via MoneyGram from any M. Lhuillier locations (“Qualifying Transaction”) from May 14, 2018 to July 22, 2018 both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”) shall be eligible to be included in a raffle. The Promotion is only open to customers conducting a Qualifying Transactions from any M. Lhuillier location. Such customers will earn one (1) computer generated raffle entry per Qualifying Transaction.
- Winners are drawn based on entry assigned with their corresponding name, address, and contact number. Winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
- The draws will be held at ML Building, VP Mancao Compound, Paseo Saturnino Street, Ma.Luisa Road, Banilad Cebu City at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. There will be a total of 50 lucky winners. Each winner will get Php 10, 000 cash. Prizes are tax free.
|No.of Draw||Date of Entries:||Draw Date||No. of winners:||Prize: each||Total Prizes|
|1st draw||May 14-20,2018||May 23,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|2nd draw||May 21-27,2018||May 30,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|3rd draw||May 28-June 3,2018||June 6,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|4th draw||June 4-10,2018||June 13,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|5th draw||June 11-17,2018||June 20,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|6th draw||June 18-24,2018||June 27,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|7th draw||June 25-July 1,2018||July 4,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|8th draw||July 2-8,2018||July 11,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|9th draw||July 9-15, 2018||July 18,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
|10th draw||July 16-22,2018||July 25,2018||5 winners||10,000.00||50,000.00|
- Deadline of submission of entries is on July 22, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Non-winning entries will no longer be qualified in the succeeding draws. Winners may win more than once, for as long as the Qualifying Transactions are unique and falls into the dates covered.
- Winners will be notified through registered mail. For processing of the prize, the winner must go to an ML branch and present: the registered mail, the winning Qualifying Transaction form, and a valid unexpired government-issued ID. These documents will be subject to verification by the the ML Branch Manager.
- Once verified, cash prizes will be released.
- List of winners will posted at ML Facebook page, website, local newspapers, MLTV’s and MoneyGram Facebook page.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed after sixty (60) days from the receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
- Decisions on the results of the Promotion made by M Lhuillier will be deemed irrevocable with the concurrence of DTI.
- Acceptance of the prize will be deemed as consent by the winner to use his/her name and/or photographs in any publicity connected with the promotion without additional charge or permission.
- Neither M Lhuillier nor MoneyGram or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Promotion or with the prizes offered.
- These terms and conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.