GCash x MoneyGram - Promotion
Enjoy a free "OFW Family Card" (GCash-MasterCard) with free ATM withdrawals on your 1st MoneyGram to GCash remittance in the GCash app! Terms and Conditions apply.
- Open to GCash registered users who are KYC verified on all telco networks
- GCash users who receive a minimum of P500.00 remittance from MoneyGram will receive a GCash-MasterCard (EMV) delivered to their home address in the Philippines
- Users will also enjoy 2 free monthly ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines through December 31, 2018
- Promo is valid from October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only
- GCash-MasterCard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per GCash user during the promo period
- GCash reserves the right to disable GCash accounts if it detects suspicious or fraudulent transactions or activities.
- This promo is fully organized by GCash. MoneyGram will not be liable for the organization, management and execution of the promo.
- Offer valid while supplies last
- GCash is the sole issuer of the "OFW Family Card" GCash-MasterCard
- What is the promotion?
Verified GCash users who receive a minimum of P500.00 remittance from MoneyGram will receive a GCash-MasterCard (EMV) delivered to their Philippine home address and 2 free monthly ATM withdrawals.
- Is there a cap on how many GCash-MasterCards can be availed per user?
Yes, GCash-MasterCard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per verified GCash user during the promo period.
- Is there a cap on how many ATM withdrawals a GCash-MasterCard user can avail of?
Free ATM withdrawals are capped at a maximum of 2 ATM withdrawals per month; users will be charged P20.00 for each subsequent BancNet ATM withdrawal over and beyond this monthly cap.
- How long will users enjoy free ATM withdrawals?
Free ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines will be offered through December 15, 2018
- Does the free ATM withdrawal offer apply to ATM's outside of the BancNet ecosystem or foreign ATMs?
No, ATM withdrawal fees are only waived for local BancNet ATM's within the Philippines
- What is the promo duration?
Promo is valid from October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only
- Who is eligible to join the promo?
The promo is open to all existing and new GCash users who are KYC verified
- Are there individuals who are not eligible to join the promo?
Yes, the following individuals are not eligible to join the promo: Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of GCash or MoneyGram. Partner agents of GCash including their affiliates and subsidiary companies. Any person or entity professionally connected with the promotion; and any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof. Domestic users may not send remittance transactions to themselves to avail of this promo. Users who engage in this or any form or promo abuse will be barred from future promotional activities.
- How do I start the KYC verification process if I'm not verified?
GCash registered users can start the verification process at https://www.facebook.com/gcashverify/
- Is there a minimum transaction amount to get the free GCash MasterCard and free ATM withdrawals?
The minimum transaction amount is P500.00
- How do I use the GCash-MoneyGram service?
a. Download the GCash app on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash app to the latest version and login
b. Note that you must be a fully verified user of GCash to avail of this service; if you aren't verified, you will be prompted to start the verification process through FB Messengerc.
c. After verification, log in to the app and tap "Cash-in" on the dashboard, then enter the expected amount, 8 digit reference number and country of birth. Then tap "Next"
d. Upon success of transaction, a confirmation SMS will be received by the customer indicating amount received through MoneyGram and the corresponding updated balance
- Can I remit money from my GCash account to a MoneyGram user abroad?
No, the MoneyGram-GCash service is limited to inbound remittance to the Philippines. MoneyGram remittance transactions will originate outside the Philippines and terminate through transfer to a verified GCash account.
- Will a user who receives the remittance through USSD be eligible for the free GCash-MasterCard (EMV) and free ATM withdrawals?
- Can I still enjoy free ATM withdrawals if I already have a GCash-MasterCard (EMV) and receive MoneyGram remittance through a verified GCash account?
Yes, the GCash Operations team will change the existing product type of your GCash-MasterCard so you can enjoy 2 free ATM withdrawals per month.
- What if I do not respond to a GCash representative's SMS or call to confirm PH delivery address?
Your card will not be delivered and the card will be forfeited if no response is received after 3 calls or SMS attempts by a GCash agent
- How long do I have to wait for my card ?
Cards will be delivered by courier within 5-7 working days after validation.